Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Final Desk Setup: Stamp-N-Storage Organization


Doesn't it look great?  Clearly, I will need to work at my desk before I know if this configuration will work for me, but aesthetically, it looks amazing.   I am very happy with it.  I had to move a number of things around, but I had already anticipated that.  Many of the items that were here in baskets will be reorganized and likely end up in a drawer.  The inks and many of my Project Life cards (at least the partial kits that I had no boxes for) were in the two sets of Alex Drawer units (from Ikea) that hold most of my essentials.  I'll do a video of my entire work area and include photos at a later date.  This week it's all about my Stamp-N-Storage units.  I thought I had way more Stampin Up' ink than I actually have and I'm glad that I have room to grow.  The ones in the very middle column are all still in their packaging so I haven't attached their labels, yet.  In addition to the 29 SU ink pads, I also have 5 of the new Heidi Swapp inks that Michael's is carrying on the far left and there are 4 Hero Arts Shadow inks and 2 American Crafts inks (the ones that were $1.49 or $1.99 at Tuesday Morning).

 *Sigh* I could just stare at my scrap desk all day.  In fact, as I'm writing this up from my computer desk (which is also in my scrap room), I keep turning to take it all in.  What can I say?  Organizing makes my heart happy.

I don't have a need for a combination organizer from Stamp-N-Storage, but if I did, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it from them.  I did want to make sure I had room to grow, though, so I purchased the 60 Ink Pad Organizer when it was on sale a few weeks back.  There are several combinations including an organizer for the entire 48 Distress Ink pad set from Ranger/Tim Holtz.  The only thing the biggest combo holder doesn't hold is the lone Picket Fence marker since it doesn't have an ink pad or re-inker that coordinates.  The quality of construction is superb and I was surprised to learn that horizontal dividers actually come out.  For all I know, it is stated on the website and I never bothered to read it.  Ha!

Lastly, here is a peek at the project life organizer full of goodies.  If you recall from yesterday's post, I hadn't quite filled it, yet.  The only thing I didn't stick in here were the Sunshine 4x6's.  As I was going through that kit, I realized that I really don't like it all that much.  I will probably end up pulling a handful that I like and sell the rest of the kit.  I am falling more and more in love with this unit by the minute and just couldn't be happier with my purchase.  There are many times when I get buyer's remorse because of the cost of something even if it's a practical use item but NOT this time.  There is definitely no regret here.  I can't wait to jump in and get some scrapping done with this amazing view to keep me inspired.

If you are interested in the project life organizer, you can email Brett at: contact@stampnstorage.com.

Thank you for stopping by!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment