Monday, February 24, 2014

Custom Built Project Life Organizer From Stamp-N-Storage

I'm so giddy, I can hardly contain myself.  I have been working with Brett from Stamp-N-Storage to build a unit for my Project Life (and other pocket style) cards.  I designed the unit and we went back and forth on how the end result would look.  No stone was left unturned.  I am no doubt going to be reaching for this unit to grab cards ALL the time now.  Thank you, thank you, thank you, Stamp-N-Storage!

Feel free to check out my video here, showing all of the features of the unit:



If that isn't your thing, not to worry, I also took several still shots to show you the highlights.  First off, the organizer measures 21 3/4 inches wide, 12 1/2 inches front to back, and 8 3/4 inches tall at the highest point in the back.  Each compartment is 3 1/4 inches wide to allow for plenty of wiggle room, 3 1/2 inches front to back, and 2 inches deep.  The unit includes 18 compartments with 15 removable divider inserts to accommodate a multitude of configurations depending on how 4x6 or 3x4 card heavy my stash becomes.  I designed it to be tiered in order to allow each section to be visible without an overstuffed compartment in front of it blocking anything.  Each compartment EASILY fits over 300 cards and I'm sure you'd be able to get several full core kits into it.  If Project Life is the only way you scrapbook, this would make a great solution for you.  Since this was a custom piece, though, it is not for sale on Stamp-N-Storage's website, but you are welcome to contact Brett at contact@stampnstorage.com and let him know that I sent you if you would like to purchase this unit.  The only reason to specify that I (Denise) sent you is so that he knows the product that you are talking about.

Isn't it just so pretty to just look at?!


Side view...it even looks good from an angle!!

Just a close up showing the slots that the dividers can be pulled from.  The video shows how easily they are removed. :)

Please feel free to ask any questions should you have them.  I will do my best to answer them.  If you are enjoying the content, please follow me. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Denise

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I think it is so helpful to have the cards out and accessible. Very cool you were able to have an organizer custom designed for specifically what works for you. I had a custom PL organizer designed, as well. Here's a link showing it on my blog. http://eponinekc.blogspot.com/2014/01/custom-project-life-organizer.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a GREAT organizer! Looks like it will serve you well!

      Delete